Translation of agent in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (for person) agente (masculine and feminine) election agent (in UK) representante (masculine and feminine) electoral 1.2 (for company — person) agente (masculine and feminine), representante (masculine and feminine); (— firm) agencia (feminine)Example sentences1.3 (government officer in US) agente (masculine and feminine)
- From a product manufacturer's viewpoint, there continues to be a growing need to provide value-added services to agents.
- Another service such agents provide is a temporary loan.
- If there is any doubt as to whether the agent is providing the services stated on the contract, then it may be safer merely to terminate without giving reason by serving written notice as provided in the agreement.
- As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times.
- But without the information from FBI intelligence agents, his grand jury didn't have enough evidence to return indictments.
- The Interior Ministry will also command a domestic intelligence network made up largely of secret police and intelligence agents from the ousted government.
- 2 countable/numerable (spy) agente (masculine and feminine) secret agent agente secreto, (masculine, feminine)
- 3 countable/numerable 3.1 (person acting) agente (masculine and feminine) you're a free agent eres libre or tienes total libertad (de hacer lo que quieras) 3.2 (force) [formal] agente (masculine) its potential as an agent for change su potencial como agente de cambioExample sentences
- By that time, I was in the sort of semi-media business as an agent handling writers.
- The role of the publisher could change markedly and perhaps be collapsed into that of the writers and their business managers and agents.
- Actors, agents and managers go home happy with a tasty 10-15% of their clients' payday.
- 4 c and u (substance) agente (masculine) oxidizing agent agente oxidante bulking agent esponjante (masculine) raising agents fermentos (masculine plural) y levaduras (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Using animals, they will study the development of mammary tissue and the effects of specific environmental agents.
- Indirect evidence suggests that viruses may play a role as the environmental agent.
- The role of moral agent has a direct effect on the patient care experience.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.