Translation of aggravation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (of situation, illness)Example sentences
- He pitched in an extended spring training game last week with no further aggravation.
- In addition, 4 individuals had histories consistent with environmental aggravation of preexisting respiratory disease.
- They also observed an occasional initial aggravation in symptoms with homoeopathy.
- 2 2.1 uncountable or countable (annoyance) [colloquial]Example sentences2.2 uncountable (fighting)
(British English) [slang]they're trying to start some aggravation
- The boilerplate license agreements have been an additional source of aggravation.
- For their sakes I shall have to suffer the aggravations of travelling alone.
- Perhaps I need to find a private moment of zen each day, a way to let the aggravation fly away from here.
bronca (feminine)están buscando camorra or bronca [colloquial]Example sentences
- I didn't have the nerve to confront them, fearing further aggravation.
- When I first started clubbing I used to dread the brawls and aggravation.
- Let's get together and have a competition with all the best pilots without the aggravation found at the Worlds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.