Translation of agitate in Spanish:
- 1 (disturb, move)(surface/liquid/solution)
- This person is agitated, anxious restless, tremulous and looses appetite and cannot sleep.
- He was extremely agitated and wouldn't let anyone near him before his father turned up.
- I had to make a decision; there were too many questions that kept agitating me.
- In some management systems, agitating the liquid in pits has greatly reduced fly breeding.
- A pump inside the tank agitates the water, to ensure that the ice doesn't get too cold, and that the crystals produced remain on the small side.
- She agitates the water and then places the cup on the middle of the plastic platform.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.