Translation of agnostic in Spanish:
- agnóstico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Although not all Skeptics are agnostics, as an agnostic himself Dr Groves sees no evidence for accepting or rejecting the idea of any belief.
- Sagan himself routinely described himself as an agnostic, and believed that the question of God's existence is inherently outside science.
- As it is, my thinking has been influenced by Catholics, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Neo-pagans, Baha'i, agnostics and atheists.
- (all senses)the app is platform-agnostic
agnósticola aplicación es independiente de plataforma
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.