Translation of agony aunt in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial](persona encargada del consultorio sentimental de una revista, programa radiofónico etc)Example sentences
- While we don't think she should take up an agony aunt column any time soon, her advice wasn't the worst in the world.
- Every newspaper agony aunt has been on double-time producing guides to surviving seasonal stress.
- The letters are answered by a well-known journalist who has become an agony aunt.
Definition of agony aunt in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.