Translation of agony aunt in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial](persona encargada del consultorio sentimental de una revista, programa radiofónico etc)Example sentences
- While we don't think she should take up an agony aunt column any time soon, her advice wasn't the worst in the world.
- Every newspaper agony aunt has been on double-time producing guides to surviving seasonal stress.
- The letters are answered by a well-known journalist who has become an agony aunt.
Definition of agony aunt in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the