- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], consultorio (masculine) (sentimental)More example sentences
More example sentences
- I never thought I would ever end up writing to an agony column for advice, but here I am doing just that.
- Well I suppose they don't need to write in to an agony column.
- He was a pioneer composer in Hollywood briefly, but he soon spent much of his time on newspaper work, including an agony column.
- Sherlock Holmes put down the Daily Gazette where he had been perusing the agony column, his daily ritual, and retrieved a letter from his coat pocket.
- This string of intimate messages, popularly known as the Agony Column, has long been an honored institution in the English press.
- I read nothing except the criminal news and the agony column.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.