n (plural agouti or , -s)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (animal) agutí (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (fur) agutí (masculine), piel (feminine) de agutí
- People gather the nuts, as do native rabbit-size rodents called agoutis.
- There are many possibilities, especially for comparative research in mole rats, agouti, gerbils and elephant shrews.
- These include the capybara, the agouti, the coypu, the cavy and the chinchilla.
More example sentences
- Fig 2 shows the chemical analysis of melanins from dorsal midline fur of adult agouti mutant mice.
- Many genetics texts include examples of agouti and black in mice.
- Crossings between dark variants and gray agoutis only produced agoutis.
- The dorsal hair shows so-called agouti pattern.
- In mice, as in many other mammals, the wild-type pigmentation pattern of the fur is called agouti.
- If they can see a tabby pattern in the fur, then the cat must be agouti, whereas if the colors are solid then the cat is nonagouti.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.