Translation of air hostess in Spanish:
- aeromoza (feminine) (Latin America)Example sentences
- An air hostess who dragged passengers to safety from a blazing aircraft is to return to Manchester to raise money for cancer sufferers.
- Remember what always happens in those aircraft movies: the air hostess lands the plane safely.
- ‘We were invited on to the flight deck after I had got chatting with the air hostess about my work at British Aerospace,’ said David.
Definition of air hostess in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.