Translation of air marshal in Spanish:
- (in UK)mariscal (masculine) del aire
teniente (masculine) generalExample sentences
- The air marshal program - every air marshal - available air marshal is deployed.
- However, in order to disguise this distinction he was made an air marshal, to sit beside a full admiral and full general.
- She married Jeremy Lee-Potter, a medical student and the son of an air marshal in 1957.
Definition of air marshal in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.