Translation of air marshal in Spanish:
- (in UK)mariscal (masculine) del aireExample sentences
- The air marshal program - every air marshal - available air marshal is deployed.
- However, in order to disguise this distinction he was made an air marshal, to sit beside a full admiral and full general.
- She married Jeremy Lee-Potter, a medical student and the son of an air marshal in 1957.
Definition of air marshal in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than