Translation of airborne in Spanish:
- 1 (carried by the air)(seeds/dust)
transportado por el aireExample sentences
- These attach themselves to airborne pollutants such as exhaust fumes, giving them an electrical charge.
- If there is a quantity of smoke or other airborne pollutant particles present, it is known as smog.
- Concerning air quality, we continue to maintain a national network to gauge airborne pollution.
- 2 (transported by air)(troops/units)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.