Translation of airing in Spanish:
- 1.1to give sth an airing airear or orear algo [room] ventilar or airear algoExample sentences1.2 (public exposure) the issue received its first airing recently el problema se ventiló por primera vez hace poco
- Apparently, the covenants of our homeowners association forbid the airing of laundry outside.
- Vacuum curtains once in a while and give the sheets an airing as often as you can.
- When the sun shone we liked to give our blankets a good airing.
- There's strength in the diversity of warning systems, if only because it allows the airing of dissenting opinions on whether a particular threat is serious.
- Though all the cheering may have muffled a public airing of hard questions, insiders knew them all too well: Can golf really work in the inner city?
- Thanks to a variety of industry sources, we can give several of these projects a public airing for the first time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.