Translation of airlift in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- The USA provided assistance in the form of an emergency airlift of food and other essentials known as Operation Provide Relief.
- Apart from the usual sprains, strains, stings and bouts of homesickness, the medics were involved in organising the emergency airlift of a critically ill cadet.
- The air force provides U.S. military forces with worldwide strategic airlifts and tactical airlifts of men and materiel, effecting deliveries by both air landing and parachute drop.
transportar por avión or por vía aéreaExample sentences
- From here supplies were airlifted to soldiers deployed in the wars in the Balkans and in Afghanistan.
- Food and other supplies were airlifted by national helicopters to the workers.
- Their tanks, other vehicles and supplies will be airlifted in behind them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.