Translation of airline in Spanish:
- 1.1 (company) KLM, the Dutch airlineKLM, la(s) línea(s) aérea(s) holandesa(s) or la compañía aérea holandesaExample sentences1.2 (pipe, tube)
tubo (masculine) del aireExample sentences
- Which further low cost routes would you like airlines to serve from Manchester Airport?
- It is a matter of public record that some airlines have had to be bailed out by their governments.
- UK airlines will meet transport officials in Whitehall this week to discuss a response.
- Connected by an air line to a surface boat, he entered the loch as a crowd of onlookers cheered him on.
- With the worker finally clear from our train and the air line now charged up, we finally got underway at 7:07 PM, having missed our scheduled 7:00 PM departure.
- I was so afraid of something stupid happening, like an air line blowing off or a fuel line breaking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.