- 1.1 (company) línea (f) aérea, aerolínea (f), compañía (f) aérea KLM, the Dutch airline KLM, la(s) línea(s) aérea(s) holandesa(s) or la compañía aérea holandesaMore example sentences1.2 (pipe, tube) tubo (masculine) del aire
More example sentences
- Which further low cost routes would you like airlines to serve from Manchester Airport?
- It is a matter of public record that some airlines have had to be bailed out by their governments.
- UK airlines will meet transport officials in Whitehall this week to discuss a response.
- Connected by an air line to a surface boat, he entered the loch as a crowd of onlookers cheered him on.
- With the worker finally clear from our train and the air line now charged up, we finally got underway at 7:07 PM, having missed our scheduled 7:00 PM departure.
- I was so afraid of something stupid happening, like an air line blowing off or a fuel line breaking.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.