- 1.1 (chamber) cámara (feminine) estancaMore example sentences1.2 (in pipe) burbuja (feminine) de aire
More example sentences
- He arrived at the briefing room, and the larger airlock doors, not pressurized at the moment, whooshed open.
- These protocols may include sealed work areas, negative pressure, airlocks, powered air purifying respirators, and protective clothing.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis will launch July 12 to carry a new airlock to the International Space Station.
- Their work started about an hour behind schedule because of trouble with an airlock.
- Had this problem myself, what has happened is that you have an airlock in the hose from the tank to the burner so the oil is not getting to the burner.
- If an airlock occurs, simply turn the pump on/off repeatedly until airlock clears.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.