Translation of airlock in Spanish:
- 1.1 (chamber)cámara (feminine) estancaExample sentences1.2 (in pipe)
burbuja (feminine) de aireExample sentences
- He arrived at the briefing room, and the larger airlock doors, not pressurized at the moment, whooshed open.
- These protocols may include sealed work areas, negative pressure, airlocks, powered air purifying respirators, and protective clothing.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis will launch July 12 to carry a new airlock to the International Space Station.
- Their work started about an hour behind schedule because of trouble with an airlock.
- Had this problem myself, what has happened is that you have an airlock in the hose from the tank to the burner so the oil is not getting to the burner.
- If an airlock occurs, simply turn the pump on/off repeatedly until airlock clears.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.