Translation of airman in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -men /-mən/)
- 1.1 (pilot) aviador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (rank) soldado (masculine) de la fuerza aérea
- It's the level of organization where Air Force pilots and airmen feel they're part of the same unit.
- Often as not the rest of the crew could be split to form the nucleus of a new crew, or more likely, they could be whisked away individually to fly with other crews as replacements for airmen who had been killed or wounded.
- Some 640 airmen and ground crew are joining the aircraft.
- A clerk supply at No.1 Combat Communications Squadron, Richmond, she has been awarded the Lipshut Family Bursary, a scholarship offered to airmen or airwomen undertaking a degree with the view of obtaining a commission.
- Commanded by Squadron Leader Carl ‘Spike’ Jepson, The Red Arrows consists of over 100 officers and airmen drawn from throughout the RAF.
- All enquiries should be made in writing giving the full name, rank and service number, where possible, of the airman / airwoman.
- If it doesn't get the volunteers to fill a growing need for recruiters, the Air Force will select airmen from other jobs to fill slots.
- I do this not to demean the contributions of the Air Force or its airmen.
- If you're at least a senior airman with three years' Air Force experience, you can submit a package.
- Plane captains usually are undesignated Navy airmen, meaning they haven't picked a rate or occupation specialty.
- A recruit can easily become a fireman in engineering on a frigate or just as easily direct aircraft on a carrier as an airman.
- The airman notified a tech sergeant, who then opened a panel to check the hydraulic leak.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.