adj (airier, airiest)
- 1.1 [room/house] espacioso y aireadoMore example sentences1.2 (haughty, unconcerned) [manner/reply] displicente
More example sentences1.3 (light, insubstantial) etéreo
- The old ginger wine storage facility has been divided into spacious, airy rooms with stylish features such as Spanish wood doors and window frames and brightly coloured original beams.
- Original - featured cave, real mud floors, open fire, bright airy rooms and fantastic views.
- The room is light, airy, spacious and bright with sweeping stairs leading up to the lounge [Lounge] area.
More example sentences
- Its driver, insouciant about having one more dent to add to the several he had already accumulated, waved an airy palm of instant forgiveness.
- But I can say with a good conscience and an airy wave of the hand that if you have a different opinion we can all just try our best and in time the truth will emerge.
- I commanded, gesturing him forward with an airy wave of my arm.
- A fine, floating, airy thing they called cloud.
- Sea-urchin roe also accompanies refreshing slices of hamachi, their airy delicacy highlighted by a spry sprinkling of sour-plum vinaigrette.
- The first thing you notice in the garden centre is the delicate, airy foliage.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...