Translation of airy in Spanish:
adjective airier, airiest
- 1.1(room/house)espacioso y aireadoExample sentences1.2 (haughty, unconcerned)
(manner/reply)Example sentences1.3 (light, insubstantial)
- The old ginger wine storage facility has been divided into spacious, airy rooms with stylish features such as Spanish wood doors and window frames and brightly coloured original beams.
- Original - featured cave, real mud floors, open fire, bright airy rooms and fantastic views.
- The room is light, airy, spacious and bright with sweeping stairs leading up to the lounge [Lounge] area.
- Its driver, insouciant about having one more dent to add to the several he had already accumulated, waved an airy palm of instant forgiveness.
- But I can say with a good conscience and an airy wave of the hand that if you have a different opinion we can all just try our best and in time the truth will emerge.
- I commanded, gesturing him forward with an airy wave of my arm.
- A fine, floating, airy thing they called cloud.
- Sea-urchin roe also accompanies refreshing slices of hamachi, their airy delicacy highlighted by a spry sprinkling of sour-plum vinaigrette.
- The first thing you notice in the garden centre is the delicate, airy foliage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to