Translation of alias in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Law) she traveled under an aliasviajaba usando un alias or bajo un nombre falso1.2 (Computing)Example sentences
- This file contains a map of e-mail aliases to user names.
- Included attributes are e-mail addresses and aliases, special folders and signature preferences for Webmail.
- Note the addition of more command aliases and number registers in this more practical example.
- He held a United States passport and a South Carolina state identity card under the alias.
- The use of aliases and false identity documents represents only the simplest of measures and could be described as a reactive or defensive action.
- Vickery has done little to suggest he is the same man who once terrorised the fields of world rugby under the alias of Raging Bull.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.