Translation of alienation in Spanish:
- 1 [Politics/Política] [Psychology/Psicología] alienación (feminine) (estrangement)alienation (
fromsb) alejamiento (masculine) or distanciamiento (masculine)( dealgn) (before noun/delante del nombre) alienation effect [Theater/Teatro] distanciamiento (masculine) alienation from society marginación (feminine) socialExample sentences
- But the rhetoric of Marxist exploitation and alienation does not speak to the needs of non-labourers, and may indeed oppose them.
- Each chapter takes a detailed and wide-ranging look at aspects of Marxist theory such as alienation, oppression, the family and class struggle.
- On thing Marx is known for is his theory of worker alienation.
- In other words, they try to keep their addiction secret and suffer low self esteem and alienation as a result.
- The result is alienation, depersonalization, and degradation of the human purpose.
- Amotivation represents the lowest possible level of self-determination, as it implies a loss of personal control and alienation akin to learned helplessness.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] enajenación (feminine), alienación (feminine)Example sentences
- I think this Court has said on a couple of occasions that alienation is critical to ownership.
- The covenant is concerned with alienation of the property.
- I am not satisfied that an alienation or transfer of property, in and of itself, is a sufficient basis on which to imply a trust of that property.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.