Translation of all-around in Spanish:
adjective before noun(American English)
- 1 (versatile)(athlete/scholar)
- I am jealous of all the talent I see around me, and bitter that the world is not giving me the fame, money and all-around kudos I feel I deserve.
- And finally (as they say on the news) English explorer and all-around legend Sir Ranulph Fiennes runs his seventh marathon in seven days.
- Christian Vieri is, arguably, the best all-around centre forward in the world at the moment, combining finishing, strength and pace.
- 2 (comprehensive)(experience)the car offers all-around value for money
amplioel coche es, en todo sentido or desde todo punto de vista, una buena adquisición
- 3 (in all directions)(visibility)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.