Translation of allocation in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (distribution) reparto (masculine), distribución (feminine); (assignment) asignación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (amount) asignación (feminine) our staff allocation (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) el personal que nos han asignado or que nos corresponde
- If they were sincere they would open the entire process of the city budget allocation to the public.
- It will result in each resource allocation process being subject to boundary disputes.
- And to do so it must make the efficient allocation of scare resources its prime objective at all times.
- Poor management decisions on resource allocations can also impair the value of assets.
- If the city has to have the best of infrastructure, it has to have the best of resource allocations.
- We have a budget that more than takes care of the resource allocations that are needed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.