- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (distribution) reparto (m), distribución (f); (assignment) asignación (f)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (amount) asignación (feminine) our staff allocation (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) el personal que nos han asignado or que nos corresponde
More example sentences
- If they were sincere they would open the entire process of the city budget allocation to the public.
- It will result in each resource allocation process being subject to boundary disputes.
- And to do so it must make the efficient allocation of scare resources its prime objective at all times.
- Poor management decisions on resource allocations can also impair the value of assets.
- If the city has to have the best of infrastructure, it has to have the best of resource allocations.
- We have a budget that more than takes care of the resource allocations that are needed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an