- 1 (all-powerful) almighty God, God almighty God almighty! [colloquial] (as interjection)¡santo cielo! [colloquial]
¡Virgen Santísima! [colloquial]Example sentences
- The fact that he has seen the dawning of the sun in the morning means that the almighty power of God is already protecting him.
- Why would Thomas transcend to a godlike state if he detests almighty power?
- The salvation of sinners does not depend on the way we state the truth, but on the almighty power of God.
- 2 (huge, great) (bang/row) [colloquial] he's an almighty borees un plomazo [colloquial]Example sentences
- We were playing outside in the garden this afternoon when there was an almighty roar in the sky.
- The aspirin he had taken had finally started to kick in, and disintegrate his almighty hangover.
- An almighty roar of celebration, relief and happiness erupted upon the decks of the Devil Star as the ship emerged from warp space.
- the AlmightyExample sentences
- I guess the Almighty was saying Happy Mother's Day is His own way to all the Mothers in the world.
- We know that freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world.
- The event started with the sweet little voices of the children invoking the blessings of the Almighty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.