- 1.1 (intimate friend—man) amigo (masculine) íntimo; (— woman) amiga (feminine) íntimaMore example sentences1.2 (other self) alter ego (masculine), otro yo (masculine)
More example sentences
- So he wants someone to love, and he's invited all his friends and/or alter egos to sing with him…haven't we heard this before?
- He was my father, my mentor, my alter ego, my irreplaceable best friend.
- The work also has affinities with Rodney Graham's filmic, psychological explorations of the self, in which the artist assumes various personae or alter egos.
- He had become a poet of alter egos, personae such as ‘Mathios Paskalis’ and ‘Stratis the Seafarer.’
- David Bowie has been recording popular music for well over 35 years, gaining initial notoriety for his multiple personalities and alter egos after ‘A Space Oddity.’
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.