- 1.1 (intimate friend—man) amigo (m) íntimo; (— woman) amiga (f) íntimaMore example sentences1.2 (other self) alter ego (m), otro yo (m)
More example sentences
- So he wants someone to love, and he's invited all his friends and/or alter egos to sing with him…haven't we heard this before?
- He was my father, my mentor, my alter ego, my irreplaceable best friend.
- The work also has affinities with Rodney Graham's filmic, psychological explorations of the self, in which the artist assumes various personae or alter egos.
- He had become a poet of alter egos, personae such as ‘Mathios Paskalis’ and ‘Stratis the Seafarer.’
- David Bowie has been recording popular music for well over 35 years, gaining initial notoriety for his multiple personalities and alter egos after ‘A Space Oddity.’
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.