Translation of alternative in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (other) an alternative plan/method otro plan/método, un plan/método diferente they offered her alternative accommodation le ofrecieron alojamiento en otro sitio I know an alternative route yo conozco otro caminoExample sentences1.2 (progressive, radical) [lifestyle/theatre/medicine] alternativo
- Can you talk about how and why it was humanism that triumphed over alternative possibilities?
- In recent years several sites have been examined as a possible alternative home for the Abbey.
- It is perfectly possible that an alternative government would overturn a hunting ban.
- Look at some of the most experimental alternative music going around at the moment.
- Both traditional doctors and alternative therapists work to the best of their ability in any given situation.
- Bizarrely, it completely omits any reference to alternative lifestyles or kinks of any kind.
- alternativa (feminine) you have no (other) alternative but to resign no te queda otra alternativa que dimitir he chose the alternative of renting a car optó por alquilar un cochealternative
tosth/ -ingthere are alternatives to flying volar no es la única forma de viajar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.