adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (other) an alternative plan/method otro plan/método, un plan/método diferente they offered her alternative accommodation le ofrecieron alojamiento en otro sitio I know an alternative route yo conozco otro caminoMore example sentences1.2 (progressive, radical) [lifestyle/theatre/medicine] alternativo
More example sentences
- Can you talk about how and why it was humanism that triumphed over alternative possibilities?
- In recent years several sites have been examined as a possible alternative home for the Abbey.
- It is perfectly possible that an alternative government would overturn a hunting ban.
- Look at some of the most experimental alternative music going around at the moment.
- Both traditional doctors and alternative therapists work to the best of their ability in any given situation.
- Bizarrely, it completely omits any reference to alternative lifestyles or kinks of any kind.
- alternativa (feminine) you have no (other) alternative but to resign no te queda otra alternativa que dimitir he chose the alternative of renting a car optó por alquilar un cochealternative
tosth/ -ingthere are alternatives to flying volar no es la única forma de viajar
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.