- 1.1 (height) altitud (f) (before n) altitude sickness mal (m) de alturas or de montaña, soroche (m) (Andes) , apunamiento (m) (CS) , puna (f) (Chi)More example sentences1.2 (place) (often pl) altitud (f) at these altitudes a estas altitudes 1.3 [Math] altura (f)
More example sentences
- The material soaks up water that freezes at altitude and can cause delamination that may not be readily visible.
- Both nations have struggled in recent years while playing at altitude, where the thin air hands an advantage to those acclimatised to the conditions.
- Most people dont sleep well at altitude.
- Let y be the altitude of the triangular cross section of the wedge in Figure 6a cut by a plane at distance x from the base.
- This is a good deal like having a theory that tells us that the area of a plane figure is one-half the base times the altitude, without telling us for what figures this holds.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.