Translation of altogether in Spanish:
- 1 (completely)(different)that system is altogether simpler
totalmenteese sistema es mucho más sencilloI've given up smoking altogetherhe dejado totalmente de fumarthe decision wasn't altogether wise
he dejado de fumar del todola decisión no fue del todo acertadaExample sentences
- And then there's the question of adjusting for inflation which I am not altogether sure how to go about.
- Cllr Brian Stanley said that he was not altogether sure that all the blame lay on her shoulders.
- In fact, I am not altogether sure that there is much truth at all going around Camps Bay these days.
- 2 (as intensifier) it would involve altogether too much effortsupondría un esfuerzo mayúsculothe trip was altogether ghastlyel viaje fue absolutamente espantoso
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.