Translation of among in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in midst of) among friendsamong othersentre amigosamong other thingsentre otrosentre otras cosasExample sentences
- Waking up to find a hung-over friend of a relative amongst the presents will certainly help that year stand out.
- The central two-hander is set among a group of friends, all of whom are married or about to marry.
- Birds filled the air with their song while butterflies danced amongst the wild flowers.
Example sentences1.2 (with each other) divide o share it among yourselves
- The document is now code and the code is now simply one window among others.
- I see the future of Turkey in Europe as a prosperous, tolerant, democratic country among others.
- According to the law, road users must give priority to, among others, the vehicles of state officials.
repártanselo entre ustedesExample sentences
- Another symbol popular among the gay community is the inverted triangle.
- During the late Nineties the general view among investors was that shares weren't things to be sold.
- She said that the general feeling among communities was that they were tired of these crimes and wanted action to be taken.
- It was also indicated that the grant will be divided among the six participating institutions.
- The king was growing old, and thought to divide his kingdom among his daughters.
- Built for the use of one family, many are now divided among five to six families.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.