- 1.1 [Elec] amperio (m)More example sentences1.2 (amplifier) [colloquial/familiar] amplificador (m)
More example sentences
- Before I knew it, I forgot about everything else as I got lost in the world of volts, amps, and ohms.
- The standard formula is volts times amps equals watts.
- A single lightning stroke can deliver a billion electron volts and 100,000 amps.
- I'm the only one with the garage, drums, amps and microphones.
- You can record with a smaller amp - the mic can pick up a wider range of frequency.
- The songs came fast and mostly furious, delivered with a tangible urgency, as if they're worried that their mics and amps would be shut off at any moment.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.