- 1.1 [Electricity/Electricidad] amperio (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (amplifier) [colloquial/familiar] amplificador (masculine)
More example sentences
- Before I knew it, I forgot about everything else as I got lost in the world of volts, amps, and ohms.
- The standard formula is volts times amps equals watts.
- A single lightning stroke can deliver a billion electron volts and 100,000 amps.
- I'm the only one with the garage, drums, amps and microphones.
- You can record with a smaller amp - the mic can pick up a wider range of frequency.
- The songs came fast and mostly furious, delivered with a tangible urgency, as if they're worried that their mics and amps would be shut off at any moment.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.