- [Aviation/Aviación] [Botany/Botánica] [Military/Militar] [Zoology/Zoología] anfibioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- These are his men and women in these amphibious vehicles bringing in supplies, food, water.
- As well as a snowy theme, the map also has a number of water features, which brings into play the two amphibious vehicles.
- Forms of animals would appear over hundreds of thousands of years as the animals became amphibious and began to leave the water.
- It has concentrated upon acquiring small torpedo and missile attack boats, but has also acquired modest numbers of landing craft for amphibious operations and a small submarine force.
- Personnel from both countries compared and practiced their skills in a parachute insertion, amphibious operations and live-fire assaults.
- Before World War II the Marine Corps developed a doctrine of amphibious operations that employed a quick, sharp, unexpected assault against a defended coastline.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.