Translation of amphibious in Spanish:
- [Aviation/Aviación] [Botany/Botánica] [Military/Militar] [Zoology/Zoología] anfibioExample sentences
- These are his men and women in these amphibious vehicles bringing in supplies, food, water.
- As well as a snowy theme, the map also has a number of water features, which brings into play the two amphibious vehicles.
- Forms of animals would appear over hundreds of thousands of years as the animals became amphibious and began to leave the water.
- It has concentrated upon acquiring small torpedo and missile attack boats, but has also acquired modest numbers of landing craft for amphibious operations and a small submarine force.
- Personnel from both countries compared and practiced their skills in a parachute insertion, amphibious operations and live-fire assaults.
- Before World War II the Marine Corps developed a doctrine of amphibious operations that employed a quick, sharp, unexpected assault against a defended coastline.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.