Translation of amphibious in Spanish:
- [Aviation/Aviación] [Botany/Botánica] [Military/Militar] [Zoology/Zoología] anfibioExample sentences
- These are his men and women in these amphibious vehicles bringing in supplies, food, water.
- As well as a snowy theme, the map also has a number of water features, which brings into play the two amphibious vehicles.
- Forms of animals would appear over hundreds of thousands of years as the animals became amphibious and began to leave the water.
- It has concentrated upon acquiring small torpedo and missile attack boats, but has also acquired modest numbers of landing craft for amphibious operations and a small submarine force.
- Personnel from both countries compared and practiced their skills in a parachute insertion, amphibious operations and live-fire assaults.
- Before World War II the Marine Corps developed a doctrine of amphibious operations that employed a quick, sharp, unexpected assault against a defended coastline.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the