Translation of amplitude in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (breadth, magnitude) [formal] amplitud (feminine) 1.2 c and u [Physics/Física] [Radio] amplitud (feminine)Example sentences
- Lifetimes and the ratio of initial amplitudes remained constant at all energies.
- Vibrations and amplitudes are higher, giving heavier densities at a higher speed.
- It keeps its shape, even at large amplitudes, because the speed of waves in the medium depends on frequency in just the right way.
- The correlation between changes in the kinetics of synaptic current and quantal amplitude remains strong for the corrected values as well.
- Practical researchers are only too aware, however, that the optical output can frequently vary significantly in amplitude and spatial quality from point to point within a crystal.
- Isochronal tail current amplitudes were normalized to the maximum amplitude obtained from that oocyte and plotted versus test potential.
- Past the half-mark, it morphs into a more ambitious and complex construction as the strings are given more scope and amplitude, but as they soon retract to the background, the original airy structure returns.
- And also, given its magnitude, you know, the amplitude increases greatly with each point on the scale.
- During these same thirty years or more, Sam has also become a writer of true amplitude: of outrage and forgiveness, of directness and intelligence, of tenderness and generosity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.