- 1.1 [situation/position] análogo to be analogous
too withsth ser* análogo aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [organs/parts] [Zool] análogo [plural] [Ling] analógico
- The question of democracy is in a number of respects analogous to slavery.
- This is analogous to the law relating to the fire services and quite close factually to Alexandrou v Oxford.
- The moral of that is if we've got a silicone system which is analogous to us in these respects we ought to treat that system as a person too.
- This could involve the expression in a yeast mutant, which is defective for an analogous transport system.
- An analogous role is played by the PAM complex in mitochondria.
- There was no homology between sequenced clones and analogous repeats in potato IGS.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.