- 1.1 [situation/position] análogo to be analogous
too withsth ser* análogo aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [organs/parts] [Zool] análogo [plural] [Ling] analógico
- The question of democracy is in a number of respects analogous to slavery.
- This is analogous to the law relating to the fire services and quite close factually to Alexandrou v Oxford.
- The moral of that is if we've got a silicone system which is analogous to us in these respects we ought to treat that system as a person too.
- This could involve the expression in a yeast mutant, which is defective for an analogous transport system.
- An analogous role is played by the PAM complex in mitochondria.
- There was no homology between sequenced clones and analogous repeats in potato IGS.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)