- 1.1 [situation/position] análogo to be analogous
too withsth ser* análogo aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [organs/parts] [Zoology/Zoología] análogo [plural] [Linguistics/Lingüística] analógico
- The question of democracy is in a number of respects analogous to slavery.
- This is analogous to the law relating to the fire services and quite close factually to Alexandrou v Oxford.
- The moral of that is if we've got a silicone system which is analogous to us in these respects we ought to treat that system as a person too.
- This could involve the expression in a yeast mutant, which is defective for an analogous transport system.
- An analogous role is played by the PAM complex in mitochondria.
- There was no homology between sequenced clones and analogous repeats in potato IGS.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.