Translation of analysis in Spanish:
noun plural analysesPronunciation: /-lɪsiːz/
- 1 countable and uncountable (Biology, Chemistry) to carry out/perform an analysis (of something)llevar a cabo/hacer un análisis (de algo)analysis of food/samplesanálisis de alimentos/muestrasExample sentences
- The shift to decompositional conceptions of analysis was not without precedents, however.
- Eventually, data from this program will permit a more direct analysis of the process described here.
- According to one group of researchers, this process of analysis is carried out in seven steps.
- Electrochemical techniques are also widely used in chemical analysis.
- Crude chemical analyses identify the rock type as resembling the Earth's ocean floor rather than the Earth's continents.
- This protein poses interesting questions for those who deal with the detailed analysis of protein structures.
- 2 countable and uncountable (examination) literary analysisanálisis literariosyntactic/sentence analysisanálisis sintáctico/de la oraciónon closer analysis, I think we should …tras haberlo analizado más detenidamente, creo que deberíamos …in the final or last analysisbien considerado
a fin de cuentasExample sentences
- Although this prevented a detailed statistical analysis, the events could still be characterized.
- A more detailed analysis of the structure and concepts of Jo and Gwan can be found in the next essay, by Salia Male.
- The task lists resulting from statistical analysis of those surveys were examined to answer the study questions.
- 3 uncountable (Psychology) they've both been in analysis for more than a yearhace más de un año que se están psicoanalizando or analizandoExample sentences
- This is the same effect as can sometimes happen to us in the course of an analysis or a therapy.
- Moreover, it is also possible to imagine that a different psychoanalyst would be able to conduct an analysis with this patient.
- The analyst interprets without due regard for the analysand or the analysand acts without regard for the analyst or the analysis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.