Translation of analysis in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -lyses /-lɪsiːz/)
- 1.1 c and u [Biology/Biología] [Chemistry/Química] análisis (masculine) to carry out/perform an analysis (of sth) llevar a cabo/hacer* un análisis (de algo) analysis of food/samples análisis de alimentos/muestrasExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 c and u (examination) análisis (masculine) literary analysis análisis literario syntactic/sentence analysis análisis sintáctico/de la oración on closer analysis, I think we should … tras haberlo analizado más detenidamente, creo que deberíamos … in the final o last analysis bien considerado, a fin de cuentas
- The shift to decompositional conceptions of analysis was not without precedents, however.
- Eventually, data from this program will permit a more direct analysis of the process described here.
- According to one group of researchers, this process of analysis is carried out in seven steps.
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable [Psychology/Psicología] psicoanálisis (masculine), análisis (masculine) they've both been in analysis for more than a year hace más de un año que se están psicoanalizando or analizando
- Electrochemical techniques are also widely used in chemical analysis.
- Crude chemical analyses identify the rock type as resembling the Earth's ocean floor rather than the Earth's continents.
- This protein poses interesting questions for those who deal with the detailed analysis of protein structures.
- Although this prevented a detailed statistical analysis, the events could still be characterized.
- A more detailed analysis of the structure and concepts of Jo and Gwan can be found in the next essay, by Salia Male.
- The task lists resulting from statistical analysis of those surveys were examined to answer the study questions.
- This is the same effect as can sometimes happen to us in the course of an analysis or a therapy.
- Moreover, it is also possible to imagine that a different psychoanalyst would be able to conduct an analysis with this patient.
- The analyst interprets without due regard for the analysand or the analysand acts without regard for the analyst or the analysis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.