- 1.1 [Biol] [Chem] analista (mf) food analyst analista de alimentos 1.2 (of data) analista (mf) political/financial analyst analista político/de inversiones market analyst analista de mercadoMore example sentences1.3 [Psych] psicoanalista (mf), analista (mf)
More example sentences
- Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.
- The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.
- Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.
- The contempt that some analysts show towards other approaches to psychotherapy is inappropriate.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.