- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [Chemistry/Química] analista (masculine and feminine) food analyst analista de alimentos 1.2 (of data) analista (masculine and feminine) political/financial analyst analista político/de inversiones market analyst analista de mercadoMore example sentences1.3 [Psychology/Psicología] psicoanalista (masculine and feminine), analista (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.
- The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.
- Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.
- The contempt that some analysts show towards other approaches to psychotherapy is inappropriate.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.