- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [Chemistry/Química] analista (masculine and feminine) food analyst analista de alimentos 1.2 (of data) analista (masculine and feminine) political/financial analyst analista político/de inversiones market analyst analista de mercadoMore example sentences1.3 [Psychology/Psicología] psicoanalista (mf), analista (mf)
More example sentences
- Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.
- The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.
- Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.
- The contempt that some analysts show towards other approaches to psychotherapy is inappropriate.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.