Translation of anarchy in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- When you have people losing trust in the system it leads to anarchy.
- Fail to control domestic anarchy and the economy becomes a laughing stock.
- If the politicians don't come up with a fairer alternative to the current system, then anarchy is what we'll have.
- If the world is thought of in terms of anarchy then power politics will be seen as the solution to the problem of insecurity.
- He presumably wants public anarchy funded by socialist tyranny, but that is another issue.
- In hundreds of pages they endeavoured to show just how democratic centralised Soviet anarchy was supposed to be.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.