Translation of anatomy in Spanish:
noun plural -mies
- 1.1 uncountable (science)Example sentences1.2 countable (body) [humorous] certain parts of his anatomy
ciertas partes de su anatomíaExample sentences
- The basic human sciences involved are anatomy, physiology, and psychology.
- The book is primarily designed for students of forensic anthropology and presumes a background in human anatomy and osteology.
- No study in the history of physics, chemistry, biology or human anatomy and physiology has determined the concept of chi to be an accurate description of how the body works.
Example sentences1.3 countable (analysis) [formal]
- But it has led scientists to believe that some animals with very different anatomies are related - for instance, the kangaroo and the platypus, and the hippo and whale.
- The meat-happy book's unintentional humor peaks with diagrams of different animals' anatomies.
- The anatomy of different oaks has implications for barrel making.
minucioso análisis (masculine)Example sentences
- Speaking about aches in southern regions of the anatomy, what about Becks's female counterpart, the tennis impostor Anna Kournikova?
- What other part of the anatomy can I show that is going to top that?
- Pains in other parts of the anatomy also come to mind whenever I think about him.
- Although several books have been produced recently on sectional anatomy, none appear to be intended as detailed, comprehensive anatomies.
- Webster employs this episode in a final analysis of the anatomy of contemporary New Zealand anthropology and Maori studies.
- He has picked up the latest version of the anatomy of GAA positions, but I have only room left to deal with the first line of defence this week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.