Translation of anchorman in Spanish:
noun plural -men
- 1.1 (Television)Example sentences1.2 (Sport)
(última persona de un equipo en competir, particularmente en carreras de relevos)(in tug-of-war) (competidor colocado en uno de los extremos)Example sentences
- Carrey's primary goal is to become the new anchorman at the station.
- At the age of 21, he became the youngest ever anchorman in regional television.
- High-definition TV means watching a picture so sharp you can count the hairs on an anchorman's nose.
- Weber, the anchorman of this immortal team, was the essence of unmuscled execution.
- The anchorman on Coach McDonnell's team was South African, Alistair Cragg, who holds dual Irish citizenship and ran for Ireland in the World Cross-country Championships in Croatia last December.
- As for complaining about aches and pains, ‘She doesn't do it more than anyone else,’ says Sam Norwood, anchorman on Talley's team.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.