Translation of anemone in Spanish:
- 1 (Botany)Example sentences
- Plant smaller bulbs such as crocus, anemones and ranunculus.
- Dowling's recommendations for winter production in colder regions: lilies, sunflowers, amaryllis, anemones and ranunculus.
- They also don't eat anemones, astilbes, junipers, foxgloves, daffodils, ferns, grasses and a whole host of things.
- 2also: sea anemone(Zoology)Example sentences
- The hull here is rich in marine life - hydroids, tunicates, anemones and sponges.
- Some crabs actively seek anemones and sponges as epibionts that may be used for camouflage, and in some cases, as an emergency meal.
- You will find brightly coloured anemones, firebrick starfish and urchins.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.