- 1 [Botany/Botánica] anémona (feminine)More example sentences
- Plant smaller bulbs such as crocus, anemones and ranunculus.
- Dowling's recommendations for winter production in colder regions: lilies, sunflowers, amaryllis, anemones and ranunculus.
- They also don't eat anemones, astilbes, junipers, foxgloves, daffodils, ferns, grasses and a whole host of things.
- 2(sea anemone)[Zoology/Zoología] anémona (feminine) de marMore example sentences
- The hull here is rich in marine life - hydroids, tunicates, anemones and sponges.
- Some crabs actively seek anemones and sponges as epibionts that may be used for camouflage, and in some cases, as an emergency meal.
- You will find brightly coloured anemones, firebrick starfish and urchins.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.