Translation of anesthetist in Spanish:
- 1(American English) (other than a physician) anestesista (masculine or feminine)
- 2(British English) (qualified doctor) anestesista (masculine or feminine)
anestesiólogo, (-ga) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Advanced practice nurses include nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists for psychology and mental health, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and certified nurse midwives.
- So if we have medical anaesthetists and nurse anaesthetists, how do those scopes interrelate?
- Doctors, surgeons, nurse anesthetists, nurses and medical technicians work like a well-oiled machine, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.