- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] ángel (masculine) the angel of death el ángel exterminadorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Vera is so touching that she tears at your heart and clouds your judgment as to whether she is an angel of mercy or an angel of death.
- Flapping his great wings like a real angel of death come for the new-born he inhaled deeply, his eyes becoming two gleaming points in the dark sky.
- He sends forth the angels as His messengers, with two, three or four pairs of wings.
More example sentences1.2 (term of endearment) thanks, darling, you're an angel gracias cariño, eres un ángel or un cielo be an angel and finish this for me sé bueno y termíname esto (before noun/delante del nombre) angel face (as form of address/como título de cortesía) preciosidad 1.3 [Theater/Teatro] productor, (masculine, feminine)
- Ultimately, demons are the manifested expression of our fears, while angels - and spirit guides, etc - are as real as us and are with us to help us grow.
- They were my family's angels and they watched over my kids so they didn't have to be taken into care.
- Perhaps he really does need an angel watching over his career, especially after splitting from his regular co-writer Guy Chambers.
- For instance, in order to draw an angel, a pure soul in heaven, Frank Floreani shows a child's head with wings attached to the neck.
- Depending on what potentiality he develops, he may become a plant, an animal, a celestial being, an angel, or he may even be unified with God himself.
- The third comprises the angels, whose law is Celestial.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.