- 1.1 [Relig] ángel (m) the angel of death el ángel exterminadorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Vera is so touching that she tears at your heart and clouds your judgment as to whether she is an angel of mercy or an angel of death.
- Flapping his great wings like a real angel of death come for the new-born he inhaled deeply, his eyes becoming two gleaming points in the dark sky.
- He sends forth the angels as His messengers, with two, three or four pairs of wings.
More example sentences1.2 (term of endearment) thanks, darling, you're an angel gracias cariño, eres un ángel or un cielo be an angel and finish this for me sé bueno y termíname esto (before n) angel face (as form of address) preciosidad 1.3 [Theat] productor, -tora (m,f)
- Ultimately, demons are the manifested expression of our fears, while angels - and spirit guides, etc - are as real as us and are with us to help us grow.
- They were my family's angels and they watched over my kids so they didn't have to be taken into care.
- Perhaps he really does need an angel watching over his career, especially after splitting from his regular co-writer Guy Chambers.
- For instance, in order to draw an angel, a pure soul in heaven, Frank Floreani shows a child's head with wings attached to the neck.
- Depending on what potentiality he develops, he may become a plant, an animal, a celestial being, an angel, or he may even be unified with God himself.
- The third comprises the angels, whose law is Celestial.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.