- 1.1 [Relig] ángel (m) the angel of death el ángel exterminadorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Vera is so touching that she tears at your heart and clouds your judgment as to whether she is an angel of mercy or an angel of death.
- Flapping his great wings like a real angel of death come for the new-born he inhaled deeply, his eyes becoming two gleaming points in the dark sky.
- He sends forth the angels as His messengers, with two, three or four pairs of wings.
More example sentences1.2 (term of endearment) thanks, darling, you're an angel gracias cariño, eres un ángel or un cielo be an angel and finish this for me sé bueno y termíname esto (before n) angel face (as form of address) preciosidad 1.3 [Theat] productor, -tora (m,f)
- Ultimately, demons are the manifested expression of our fears, while angels - and spirit guides, etc - are as real as us and are with us to help us grow.
- They were my family's angels and they watched over my kids so they didn't have to be taken into care.
- Perhaps he really does need an angel watching over his career, especially after splitting from his regular co-writer Guy Chambers.
- For instance, in order to draw an angel, a pure soul in heaven, Frank Floreani shows a child's head with wings attached to the neck.
- Depending on what potentiality he develops, he may become a plant, an animal, a celestial being, an angel, or he may even be unified with God himself.
- The third comprises the angels, whose law is Celestial.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.