- ira (feminine), enojo (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , enfado (masculine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) words spoken in anger palabras dichas en un momento de ira to lash out in anger at sb arremeter con ira or furia contra algnMore example sentences
- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (hacer*) enojar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , (hacer*) enfadar (especially Spain/especialmente España) she's easily angered se enoja or enfada con facilidad
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.