- ira (feminine), enojo (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , enfado (masculine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) words spoken in anger palabras dichas en un momento de ira to lash out in anger at sb arremeter con ira or furia contra algnMore example sentences
- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (hacer*) enojar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , (hacer*) enfadar (especially Spain/especialmente España) she's easily angered se enoja or enfada con facilidad
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.