Translation of anger in Spanish:
- ira (feminine), enojo (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , enfado (masculine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) words spoken in anger palabras dichas en un momento de ira to lash out in anger at sb arremeter con ira or furia contra algnExample sentences
- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (hacer*) enojar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , (hacer*) enfadar (especially Spain/especialmente España) she's easily angered se enoja or enfada con facilidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to