- 1 (creature) animal (masculine) man is a political/social animal el hombre es un animal político/social to bring out the animal in sb despertar* el instinto animal de algnMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There are all sorts of ways in which an animal can organise a response when faced with a particular situation.
- These animals are herbivores, specializing on the flowers of creosote bushes.
- Rabies affects the central nervous system of animals and causes behavioral changes.
- The animals must also be fed an organic diet and be allowed to roam freely.
- Let's remind ourselves how BSE came about: because farmers fed animals to animals.
- We rest the herd near camp on a large area of tundra where the animals can feed.
- 2 (brute) animal (masculine and feminine), bestia (feminine)More example sentences
- He's just brute strength. You get him into the weight room and he's just an animal. You just walk by and you can sense how powerful he is.
- "He's just an animal," Schimeck, a defensive end, said. "He's one of the hardest kids I've ever had to tackle. He puts his shoulder down and he'll just run you over."
- Your unthinking hatred of all things public and your disconnect with history and reality, doom you to the status of a mindless animal.
- [desires/needs] carnal, de la carne; [behavior] propio de un animal
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.