transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈænəmeɪt; ˈænɪmeɪt/
- 1.1 (enliven) animarMore example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [cartoons/drawings] animar
More example sentences
- His inspired perspective has animated prophets and artists and dreamers down through the centuries.
- It is the breath of life and the inward light that animates the human body and inspires the human soul.
- Perhaps it is hardships and the thrill of risk that animate life most fully, and perhaps it is freedom that binds.
- Most people know Disney's Snow White as the first animated feature film.
- In some ways Pocahontas is a natural extension of previous Disney animated films like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.
- I liked Tarzan, but there hasn't been a truly great Disney animated film that didn't come from Pixar since The Lion King.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.