Translation of animated in Spanish:
- 1.1 [discussion/conversation] animadoExample sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] animado
- I don't understand this phenomenon that jump starts my brain in animated conversation or heated exchange and petrifies it to molasses when I ask it to be creative.
- I watch a chic woman with full make up and a glittering green bikini conduct an animated mobile phone conversation while strolling up and down and smoking.
- Author Margie Palatini employs word play, puns, and satire in this animated mystery, a lively spoof of the 1960s television series Dragnet.
- Girl 24 is an animated film employing stop-motion techniques in the style of Jan Svankmajer and the Brothers Quay.
- Sir Ian is currently working on the animated film version of the classic children's animation series The Magic Roundabout.
- This blithely idiosyncratic, almost dialogue-free animated film concerns an old lady's quest to recover her grandson after he is mysteriously kidnapped during the Tour de France.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to