- 1.1 [discussion/conversation] animadoMore example sentences1.2 [Cin] animado animated film película (f) de dibujos animados
More example sentences
- I don't understand this phenomenon that jump starts my brain in animated conversation or heated exchange and petrifies it to molasses when I ask it to be creative.
- I watch a chic woman with full make up and a glittering green bikini conduct an animated mobile phone conversation while strolling up and down and smoking.
- Author Margie Palatini employs word play, puns, and satire in this animated mystery, a lively spoof of the 1960s television series Dragnet.
- Girl 24 is an animated film employing stop-motion techniques in the style of Jan Svankmajer and the Brothers Quay.
- Sir Ian is currently working on the animated film version of the classic children's animation series The Magic Roundabout.
- This blithely idiosyncratic, almost dialogue-free animated film concerns an old lady's quest to recover her grandson after he is mysteriously kidnapped during the Tour de France.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.