- 1 (liveliness) animación (f), vivacidad (f)More example sentences
- Her back was to me, but I could imagine her face, eyes sparkling with animation, her full attention on him, not slightly off to the side as it often was.
- Her animation and liveliness engaged her young students, as evidenced by the children's laughter and high degree of participation.
- They'd gone to a Karnal concert, and the girl who'd been talking with vibrant animation in her voice, turned to the guy.
- 2 [Cinema/Cine] animación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- In creating his animations, he films the drawings as he adds or erases the images.
- Paintings, drawings, animations and at last the feature films all augment our appreciation of Lord of the Rings.
- Many of the images come from Hollywood movies, including Walt Disney animations.
- It needs Flash and sound to get the full effect, but underneath the excellent animation is a great site concerned with factory farming and local food production.
- The computer animation is top-notch and the characters are delightful and entertaining for the most part.
- High levels of detail are also noticeable in player movements and animations.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.