Translation of animation in Spanish:
- 1 (liveliness) animación (feminine), vivacidad (feminine)Example sentences
- Her back was to me, but I could imagine her face, eyes sparkling with animation, her full attention on him, not slightly off to the side as it often was.
- Her animation and liveliness engaged her young students, as evidenced by the children's laughter and high degree of participation.
- They'd gone to a Karnal concert, and the girl who'd been talking with vibrant animation in her voice, turned to the guy.
- 2 [Cinema/Cine] animación (feminine)Example sentences
- In creating his animations, he films the drawings as he adds or erases the images.
- Paintings, drawings, animations and at last the feature films all augment our appreciation of Lord of the Rings.
- Many of the images come from Hollywood movies, including Walt Disney animations.
- It needs Flash and sound to get the full effect, but underneath the excellent animation is a great site concerned with factory farming and local food production.
- The computer animation is top-notch and the characters are delightful and entertaining for the most part.
- High levels of detail are also noticeable in player movements and animations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the