- 1 (liveliness) animación (feminine), vivacidad (feminine)More example sentences
- Her back was to me, but I could imagine her face, eyes sparkling with animation, her full attention on him, not slightly off to the side as it often was.
- Her animation and liveliness engaged her young students, as evidenced by the children's laughter and high degree of participation.
- They'd gone to a Karnal concert, and the girl who'd been talking with vibrant animation in her voice, turned to the guy.
- 2 [Cinema/Cine] animación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- In creating his animations, he films the drawings as he adds or erases the images.
- Paintings, drawings, animations and at last the feature films all augment our appreciation of Lord of the Rings.
- Many of the images come from Hollywood movies, including Walt Disney animations.
- It needs Flash and sound to get the full effect, but underneath the excellent animation is a great site concerned with factory farming and local food production.
- The computer animation is top-notch and the characters are delightful and entertaining for the most part.
- High levels of detail are also noticeable in player movements and animations.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.