Translation of announcer in Spanish:
- 1 (commentator)(American English)
comentarista (masculine or feminine)Example sentences
- It's usually professional radio and television announcers and reporters that elicit criticism.
- It is purely bias for radio announcers and talk show hosts to attack anti war protesters.
- Viewers wrote to say that they no longer felt alone when they had Iris for company, such was the power of television announcers of the time.
- 2 (between programs)(British English)
locutor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine) de continuidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.