Translation of annoyance in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (irritation) to cause annoyance to somebodyto our great annoyance o much to our annoyance they didn't turn upirritar a alguienno aparecieron, lo cual nos dio mucha rabiaExample sentences1.2 countable (cause of irritation)
- Anger and annoyance at her came to me, as she just stood there, as if she had done nothing.
- He expressed his annoyance at the council having to employ a consultant from Britain to advise them.
- She keeps interrupting to express her annoyance at how unrealistic and ridiculous the rules are.
- Despite the many problems and annoyances, there were some bright spots to CMW, and these mostly came in the form of the performers.
- Minor annoyances won't bother you so much because you're focused on the big picture.
- The book contains more than fifty examples of innovative solutions or approaches to problems or annoyances that impact our lives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.