Translation of annoyance in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (irritation)(anger) enojo (masculine) (esp Latin America)to cause annoyance to somebody
enfado (masculine) (esp Spain)irritar a alguiento our great annoyance or much to our annoyance they didn't turn upno aparecieron, lo cual nos dio mucha rabiaExample sentences
- Anger and annoyance at her came to me, as she just stood there, as if she had done nothing.
- He expressed his annoyance at the council having to employ a consultant from Britain to advise them.
- She keeps interrupting to express her annoyance at how unrealistic and ridiculous the rules are.
- 2 countable (cause of irritation)Example sentences
- Despite the many problems and annoyances, there were some bright spots to CMW, and these mostly came in the form of the performers.
- Minor annoyances won't bother you so much because you're focused on the big picture.
- The book contains more than fifty examples of innovative solutions or approaches to problems or annoyances that impact our lives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.