- [archaic or liter](I'll) see you anon [colloquial]sin tardanzate veo luegoExample sentences
- He was as much a part of the family as everyone else, though he did have a strained relationship with some of the extended family, more of which anon.
- More on that anon, no doubt, as I'm even more confused now.
- By all accounts, women are also interested in playing and we'll be hearing more about that anon.
- anonymousExample sentences
- Should get to posting that anon. blog today.
- Thanks so much to my anon. reviewers for reminding me to mention Sophie Kinsella's book and I will try my hardest to steer clear of her ideas.
- Sorry for posting anon., but she pokes her nose around here sometimes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.