Translation of anorak in Spanish:
- 1 (Clothing)Example sentences
- A fine drizzle had developed, so I wore my waterproof anorak and pulled the hood up to keep from getting too wet.
- Particularly important are a windproof jacket, or anorak, with hood or hat and a stout pair of walking boots or shoes as they may have to cross some rough ground to see the best wildlife.
- As my sister distracted the guards, I pulled up the hood from my anorak and quickly disappeared into the large crowd.
- 2 (person) [colloquial]obsesivo, (-va) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- I'm a bit of a comedy anorak really.
- My children think I'm a bit of an anorak, but I enjoy it.
- He's a bit of an anorak, but he's got some nice ideas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than