n(British English/inglés británico)
- 1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] anorak (masculine)More example sentences
- A fine drizzle had developed, so I wore my waterproof anorak and pulled the hood up to keep from getting too wet.
- Particularly important are a windproof jacket, or anorak, with hood or hat and a stout pair of walking boots or shoes as they may have to cross some rough ground to see the best wildlife.
- As my sister distracted the guards, I pulled up the hood from my anorak and quickly disappeared into the large crowd.
- 2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] obsesivo, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- I'm a bit of a comedy anorak really.
- My children think I'm a bit of an anorak, but I enjoy it.
- He's a bit of an anorak, but he's got some nice ideas.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.