Translation of anorak in Spanish:
- 1 (Clothing)Example sentences
- A fine drizzle had developed, so I wore my waterproof anorak and pulled the hood up to keep from getting too wet.
- Particularly important are a windproof jacket, or anorak, with hood or hat and a stout pair of walking boots or shoes as they may have to cross some rough ground to see the best wildlife.
- As my sister distracted the guards, I pulled up the hood from my anorak and quickly disappeared into the large crowd.
- 2 (person) [colloquial]obsesivo, (-va) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- I'm a bit of a comedy anorak really.
- My children think I'm a bit of an anorak, but I enjoy it.
- He's a bit of an anorak, but he's got some nice ideas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.