Translation of Antarctic in Spanish:
- the Antarctic Oceanel Océano Antárticothe Antarctic Circleel Círculo Polar AntárticoExample sentences
- This reduced the mixing of warm, tropical ocean water and cold, polar water causing the buildup of the Antarctic polar ice cap.
- The Northern Lights are a phenomenon that is seen in the skies on clear, dark nights in the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- It recreates the vegetation and animal life in the Antarctic and Arctic regions.
- the Antarcticla región antárticala antártica (Chile)Example sentences
- Penguins are the most common birds in the Antarctic.
- I ended the book with a photograph of an emperor penguin chick from the Antarctic.
- The lichen samples were collected along a transect from the northern maritime Antarctic to the continent.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.