Translation of anterior in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (front, forward) [formal] anteriorExample sentences1.2 [Botany/Botánica] [Zoology/Zoología] anterior
- It is not contemplated that these prior, anterior selves and actions may be in fact constituted by, or be the effects of, the signs and codes that supposedly reflect them.
- Since documentary is defined by the viewer's attribution of relevance to the anterior event, the deployment of the zoom and the viewer's reception of it is a very precarious situation.
- In some anterior time, the burial mound had been desecrated, its jeweled contents taken away.
- The anterior cruciate ligament joins the back of the inside of the thighbone to the outside front of the shinbone.
- Operative findings revealed a mass within the left broad ligament, predominantly anterior to the uterus and crossing the midline.
- A second separate irregular sacculated pouch was located anterior to the first in the septum and anterior left ventricular wall.
- One anterior petal is missing as well as a posterior stamen.
- Usually the lateral stamens emerge first, then the anterior stamen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the