Translation of anticipation in Spanish:
- 1 (foresight) to act with anticipationobrar con previsiónanticipation of your opponent's moves is very importantes muy importante saber anticiparse a las jugadas del contrincantethanking you in anticipationagradeciéndole de antemano su atenciónshe resigned in anticipation of her dismissalpreviendo que la iban a despedir, renuncióExample sentences
- Each day, we awaken with certain expectations and anticipations: people we will see, things we plan to do, obligations or tasks to be fulfilled.
- He'd wanted some hope that his negative anticipations would be proven wrong, but I had just confirmed that leaving college would not only be as bad as he feared, but actually much worse.
- After a pleasant journey we arrived safely - yet it was far from our anticipations and the mood of contentment lapsed.
- 2 (expectation) after months of anticipationtras meses de expectativain anticipation of good weatheresperando que iba a hacer buen tiempo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.